Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink for Monique!




Happy Thursday everyone!! Robyn over at My Pink Stamper has asked that everyone make a card for Monique who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Robyn wants us to show Monique how much support she has from her friends on the Cricut message boards. I think its such a wonderful idea. This really means a lot to me because my mother-in-law lost her battle to breast cancer all most three years ago and my husband and I try to help those going through it know that there are wonderful people that want to help and support them! This is the card that i made for her i dont have any of the carts with the ribbons on them so i made my own using my Gypsy and Plantin SchoolBook i also used the Gypsy Font for the phrase on the inside of the card. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the ribbon with Birds and Swirls! I think that it turned out really nice and i hope she loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment